Our CEO & Owner, Gillian Campbell, is a Strategic Marketing Consultant and Content Developer, with over thirteen (13) years' Business Development experience in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and Services industries.
She believes in empowering:
1) People to make better life and financial decisions
2) Businesses to become market leaders.
...As such, she approaches every client's business with a sense of professionalism and urgency, knowing that their competitors don't sleep, so she has to be assiduous in positioning her clients to be constantly ahead of them.
In fact, Gillian scours the globe for cutting edge marketing and business development techniques, that will enable her clients to achieve sustained competitive advantages, globally.
Gillian has also authored the following blogs for nearly seven (7) years:
1) Girl With a Purpose (GWAP) Blog [GirlWithaPurpose.com]
2) Market Opportunities Unlimited (MOU) Blog [MOUBlog.com].
Gillian is a strong believer in giving back to her community, and so she:
1) Serves as a Sunday School Teacher, Math Tutor and Project Manager at the Rehoboth Gospel Assembly - a non profit organization, based in Jamaica.
2) Has lectured, part-time, in the School of Computing & Information Technology, at the University of Technology, Jamaica, where she prepared Jamaica’s young intellectuals to become thinkers, decision-makers and problem-solvers.
Gillian's Educational Background
- M.S. Management of Technology - Golden Gate University, California, USA
- Post Graduate Diploma - Marketing of Services(Distinction) - Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands.
- B.Sc. (Upper Second Class Honours) - Computing & Management - the University of Technology, Jamaica.
- Diploma - Computer Studies - the University of Technology, Jamaica.
Gillian's Contact Info
Phone: 876-944-0311, 876-324-4179(C)
E-mail: marketopportunities (at) yahoo.com.
Her Resume is avaliable here.