We are branding 2013 as the Year of Opportunities.
The above are all challenges that beg for opportunities to be created by businesses and countries, so that we can all ride through these challenges and prepare for/create openings that will allow our finances to grow.
It all depends on our perspective:
For businesses, there are opportunities to:
1) Cut business expenses and increase revenues via innovation
2) Increase Return On Investment (ROI) through joint projects and programs with other businesses. E.g. why not merge with another startup or small business to offer more complete solutions to your target market?
3) Reduce advertising expenses by:
a) Sharing advertising expenses with other startups and/or small businesses in a similar niche
b) Using blogs in your social media marketing mix, to get more targeted marketing messages to your customers and potential customers.
Throughout this year, Market Opportunities Unlimited and MOUBlog will continue to show you how to see beyond the challenges and enable you to convert these challenges into opportunities.
So please, continue visiting Market Opportunities Unlimited and Market Opportunities Unlimited (MOU) Blog to find out more.
Happy New Year!
(I'd like to thank Herr Olsen for the use of his original Flickr inset picture, entitled,"Trockenzeit / dry season".
It was modified by me, on January 3,2012, to include the text, "Half Empty or Full?" - to typify how important our perspective is, on facing the challenges ahead.
Do you see the cup as being half empty or half full?).
CEO, Owner - Market Opportunities Unlimited (MOU) and Market Opportunities Unlimited (MOU) Blog.
1) What is The Fiscal Cliff? by Thomas Kennedy, About.com Guide
2) Figure 1.2,"Growth of world gross product, 2006-2014a", page 4 of World Economic Situation and Prospects 2013, A United Nations Publication, December 18,2012
3) Article," Greece in crisis:How European debt problems affect you", BBC NewsBeat, November 27,2012